Campaign Del Mar Pty Ltd.
We use your data to provide and improve our Service for you. We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and privacy of all personal information we collect by providing our Service. In relation to managing personal information, we abide by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
‘Personal Information’ is any information about an individual that identifies that person or by which that person’s identity could be reasonably determined. We recognise that Personal Information is sensitive and we will ensure confidentiality and privacy of all Personal Information when providing our Service.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When you visit this website, you may provide two types of Personal Information: (i) information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and (ii) website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the site.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a person under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE?
When you purchase a product from Campaign Del Mar, we will ask that you provide us with specific Personal Information, including your full name, email address and contact number, your company/organisation name, your job title and the industry in which your organisation operates. You may also provide information about yourself, your firm or company or your business practices when you use our Service, register for online or one-on-one support or register for email newsletters or alerts.
If you choose to correspond via email, including through email links from this website, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and the responses.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You may decline to provide certain Personal Information when creating an account with or purchasing a product from us; however, this may result in part or all of the Service being unavailable to you.
If you have an account, you can review and edit Personal Information by logging in and updating the information directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you provide us to deliver the features and functionality of the Service, including delivery online support, resources and guides.
We may collect analytics data directly, or use a third party analytics tool to help us measure the traffic and usage of our Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and when which assists us in improving the Service.
The data we collect is in aggregate form and cannot be used to identify an individual user of our Service.
Google Inc. provides Google Adwords’ remarketing service. You can opt out of Google’s remarketing by visiting the Ads Preference Manager.
Facebook Inc provides Facebook’s remarketing service. You can opt out of Facebook’s interest-based ads by following the instructions on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
When you access and use the Service, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies you and allows Campaign Del Mar to log you in faster and enhance your use of the Service.
A cookie is a small text document that is stored on your computer or device in a location specifically designed for cookies. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you.
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people who visit our site and which parts of the site are the most popular.
You can manage your preferences in relation to whether you allow, disable or block cookies by configuring your browser settings.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
The information you provide is encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), 128 bit encryption services, which ensure that all data passed between the server and browser is protected. Pages utilising this technology have URLs that start with ‘https’ instead of ‘http’.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we take all reasonable precautions to safeguard Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. All members are encouraged to create strong passwords, and keep them confidential, to protect their accounts.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMISSIONS
Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we do not use email to send personal or private information and we request that you do not send private or sensitive information to us by email.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information as long as your account with us is active and you are continuing to access the Service unless otherwise required by law.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The information we collect is used to provide and improve the content and features of this website and the functionality of the Service and is not shared with or sold to third party organisations for commercial purposes.
However, your information could be shared under the following circumstances:
- with third parties engaged to facilitate our business, including for such purposes as sending emails or processing payments. Third parties may have access to your Personal Information in connection with those business activities only;
- if in the process of developing our business we determine its necessary to buy or sell assets or business offerings, customer, email and visitor information may be one of those transferred business assets; or
- in the process of transferring information due to divestitures, mergers or dissolutions.
In each of the above circumstances, the third parties receiving the information are bound by the same privacy rules we follow.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- if we are required to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud or threats to the safety of any person; or
- in any circumstances required by law.
We do not disclose any Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent, unless required by law.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (‘GDPR’)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) you have eight fundamental rights under the GDPR relating to how we can collect, store and use your information.
These rights are:
- The right to be informed – We tell you how we use the personal information we collect from you.
- The right of access – You know what personal information we keep and how we process it.
- The right of rectification – You can have personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You can have your personal information deleted or erased from our records without the need to give a reason.
- The right to restrict processing – You can restrict or suppress the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – You can retain or reuse your personal information for your own purpose.
- The right to object – You can object to the use of your personal information being used.
- The right not to be subject to automated processing – You are protected where decisions are made without human intervention or based on automated processing.
In compliance with the GDPR, we will only process your Personal Information on the following legal bases:
- Where you have given your express valid consent to the processing of your personal data, we will rely on that consent and only use the Personal Information for the specific purposes for which you have given consent. This includes where we send information or notifications via email or mobile.
- Where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Where it is to further our legitimate interests where they are not overridden by your rights or interests, including usage statistics, analytics and internal analysis so we can improve our Service.
If you would like to access Personal Information we hold about you or ask for that information to be corrected, please contact us. In some circumstances, you also have a right to object or to ask that we restrict certain processing activities or delete your Personal Information. If you would like to limit or request deletion of your Personal Information or exercise any other rights you can do so by contacting us.
Withdrawing Your Consent.
You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your Personal Information by contacting us at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Information, you may not have access to our website or our Service. In some circumstances, where we have a legal basis to do so, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent, for example, if it is necessary to comply with an independent legal obligation or if it is necessary to do so to protect our legitimate interest in keeping our website and services secure.
All Personal Information stored on our platform is treated as confidential. It is stored securely and is accessed by authorised personnel only. Our collection is limited in relation to what is necessary, for the purpose for which the Personal Information is processed and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected. We implement and maintain appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Information against unauthorised or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure. We ensure the encryption and pseudonymisation of Personal Information and we have adequate cybersecurity measures in place.
By providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to us disclosing it to third parties who reside outside the EEA. We will ensure these third parties are GDPR compliant.
Last updated 17 May 2021.