Why email marketing?
Email marketing done right is money in your pocket.
For 10 years in a row, email marketing has generated the highest ROI for marketers.
Australians have the highest click through rates in the world
If your audience opts in, they want to hear from you.
Let's face it - a brands organic social reach is severely limited
In this online program you'll receive:
Online, self-paced video lessons delivered by Mia
2 x live group sessions with marketing strategist Mia Fileman
3-months access to our student-only community to get your questions answered.
Downloadable workbook & two editable worksheets
Custom learning dashboard and smartphone app for flexible learning
AUD $595 per person / USD $405 per person
What's covered in Nail Your Email Marketing Strategy
A simplified and strategic interactive program in email marketing.
Should I take this program?
Who is this program for?
- Do you want to keep ahead of current email marketing trends?
- Do you find it hard to create consistent email marketing campaigns?
- Do you want to jump off the social media hamster wheel but feel overwhelmed getting started with email marketing?
- Do you need help refining your email marketing activity so that it starts making you money?
- Do you want to hit the ground running with email marketing rather than spend years figuring it all out on your own?
- Seasoned marketers looking to brush up on their skills
- Founders looking for practical help with their strategy
- Growing marketers looking to add a new skill to their belt
- Copywriters and marketing agencies looking to offer email marketing services to clients
Meet the Strategist,
Mia Fileman is a marketing strategist and the founder of Campaign Del Mar. She’s also a mother and military spouse who knows the reality of juggling business, life and multiple roles.
Mia brings more than two decades of experience running marketing campaigns on behalf of business and government. She spent 10 years in Brand Management roles for global companies L’Oreal, BIC and Kraft, among others, before moving to the world of agencies as a Director.
Mia is a customer experience (CX) specialist, obsessed with creating customer journeys that delight.