Why email marketing?
Email marketing done right is money in your pocket.
For 10 years in a row, email marketing has generated the highest ROI for marketers.
Australians have the highest click through rates in the world
If your audience opts in, they want to hear from you.
Let's face it - a brands organic social reach is severely limited
In this workshop you'll receive:
Online, self-paced video lessons delivered by Mia
Live group workshop with marketing strategist Mia Fileman (60 minutes)
Custom learning dashboard and smartphone app for flexible learning
Downloadable workbook & editable worksheets
AUD $395 per person
What's covered in the workshop?
A simplified and strategic interactive workshop in email marketing.
- Customer journey mapping
- How to build your email list
- Using marketing automation to eliminate repetitive tasks
- 3 essential email sequences you need right now
- Demystifying segmentation and personalisation
- How many sales emails you should send and what to include?
- Planning your email marketing content & campaigns
- How to optimise and improve email marketing performance
- Plus, a 60-minute live group workshop with Mia
Should I take this workshop?
Who is this workshop for?
- Do you want to keep ahead of current email marketing trends?
- Do you find it hard to create consistent email marketing campaigns?
- Do you want to jump off the social media hamster wheel but feel overwhelmed getting started with email marketing?
- Do you need help refining your email marketing activity so that it starts making you money?
- Do you want to hit the ground running with email marketing rather than spend years figuring it all out on your own?
- Seasoned marketers looking to brush up on their skills
- Founders looking for practical help with their strategy
- Growing marketers looking to add a new skill to their belt
- Copywriters and marketing agencies looking to offer email marketing services to clients
Meet the Strategist,
Mia Fileman is a marketing strategist and the founder of Campaign Del Mar. She’s also a mother and military spouse who knows the reality of juggling business, life and multiple roles.
Mia brings more than two decades of experience running marketing campaigns on behalf of business and government. She spent 10 years in Brand Management roles for global companies L’Oreal, BIC and Kraft, among others, before moving to the world of agencies as a Director.
Mia is a customer experience (CX) specialist, obsessed with creating customer journeys that delight.